Arnold Palmers, my terrier pup, decadent chocolate, afternoon tea (make that anytime tea), heirlooms mixed with modern treasures
Strong marriages, deep friendships, classical Pilates, apricot French tulips in the spring, garnet amaryllis in the fall, magnolias in wintertime and astilbes all-year-round
Globetrotting, interior design (loving wallpaper right now), single floral bridesmaid bouquets, craft foods, artisan paper goods, Elie Saab runway shows, quality over quantity
Full design and planning for 10 couples per year
Love and support to local mental health non-profits such as Daniel’s Place and Step Up on Second
Cassandra Santor’s career path was leading her toward wedding planning long before she ever knew it would be her calling.
Early on, Cassandra saddled up to the owner of a bustling neighborhood bakery to learn the confection industry, worked in hotel hospitality to understand the desires of discriminating guests, and studied photography in an intimate darkroom setting. She graduated from one of the top hotel colleges in the country and went straight to work for party-planning and organizational mogul, Martha Stewart, as a design consultant and tabletop expert within her weddings division. From there she moved on to work with a prestigious Brooklyn floral studio serving New York’s trendsetters and beyond, and later, she honed her sales and negotiation skills developing a national sales campaign and wedding-favor line for SoHo-based MarieBelle Chocolates.
Each opportunity fed her curiosity and gave her an insider’s view of the wedding world that she knew just how to utilize. In 2003 Cassandra combined all of her professional experiences to open her wedding-planning business, and since then, her work has impressed and delighted at every turn.
Cassandra’s talent for envisioning, organizing and producing extraordinarily meaningful events has made her sought-after by discerning couples throughout California and well beyond. Her genuine personality, easy laugh and ability to stay calm under pressure in any situation, allow her to effortlessly mesh with her A-list clients while she works her wedding magic. Simply put, she pushes creative boundaries and exceeds expectations . . . every time.
Throughout the creation of a wedding, Cassandra delights in finding opportunities to infuse beauty and wonder into every detail, making sure along the way that each element has meaning for her clients. Whether she’s arranging an intimate gathering or a glittering gala, she is wholly dedicated to each couple she works with and isn’t finished until their heart-warming traditions, and distinct style are woven throughout their event. Paired with her near-obsessive organizational skills and seamless execution plans, this passion for meaningful touches is what makes Cassandra’s weddings shine so bright in her clients’ minds long after the lights turn out and the day is complete.
Cassandra focuses on full planning for only 10 couples each year, which allows her and her team the necessary time and preparation needed to see creative concepts through to completion. Limitless attention is her vow to every couple.
Cassandra lives ocean side in Brentwood, California, with her husband, Jess, and their beloved terrier, Wallace. She loves exploring new eateries, traveling the world over with her husband and making memories with friends and family. Her love of all things beautiful, authentic, simple and elegant is infused throughout her life and every wedding she creates.
OUR FULL DESIGN & PLANNING SERVICES
We love providing full design and planning for all of our clients because it allows us to fully immerse ourselves in the vision you have for your wedding, and to take care of every detail necessary to bring it to life. What does full design and planning include? Everything and then some. Here are just a few examples:
- Work-in-Progress (WIP) List - providing you with regular updates on what to focus on to help ease the overwhelm
- Budget breakdown - guidance and insight on where to spend and where to save to create the wedding you're envisioning
- Detailed event plan - we transform your ideas, insights, and priorities into a cohesive event experience for you and your guests
- Custom Designed Invites - a fully custom experience from design through production, we oversee every detail
- Receiving RSVPs - we check in all guest responses creating a handsfree process for one of the most cumbersome wedding tasks
- Scheduling and being present at all vendor meetings, together with you or in your place
- Streamlining communication with your contracted vendors and being the point of contact leading up to your wedding
- Scouring and sourcing all day-of items (napkins, welcome baskets items, the perfect ribbon, etc.)
- Design Book - an exciting keepsake book containing a full vision of your event weekend
- Onsite staffing and support for your whole wedding weekend, we're there for you from set up to tear down
- Continual guidance along the way on any etiquette, planning or design questions that arise